his simple Transistor Array pack contains three SMD ULN2803 ICs from Texas Instruments. Each of these tiny ICs consists of eight NPN Darlington pairs that feature high-voltage outputs with common-cathode clamp diodes for switching a board’s inductive loads with a collector current of 500mA. Each ULN2803 can absolutely be connected in parallel to achieve higher current capability.
The ULN2803 chips in the Transistor Array are ideal when used in applications like relay drivers, hammer drivers, lamp drivers, display drivers (LED and gas discharge), line drivers, and logic buffers. Additionally, each ULN2803 has a 2.7-kΩ series base resistor for each Darlington pair for operation directly with TTL or 5V CMOS devices.
- 500mA-Rated Collector Current
- High-Voltage Outputs: 50V outputs
- Output Clamp Diodes
- Inputs Compatible with Various Types of Logic
- Relay-Driver Applications
- Compatible with ULN2800A Series
- Three Units in Each Order