The ADXL335 is called as accelerometer sensor or also a tilt sensor it is a small, thin, low power, complete 3-axis accelerator with signal conditioned voltage outputs. The product measures acceleration with a minimum full-scale range of ±3 g.This module is a breakout board for ADXL335 as it is almost impossible to use the sensor directly in your project.
- 3V-6V DC Supply Voltage
- On-board LDO Voltage regulator
- Can be interfaced with 3V3 or 5V Microcontroller.
- All necessary Components are populated.
- Ultra Low Power: 40uA in measurement mode, 0.1uA in standby@ 2.5V
- Tap/Double Tap Detection
- Free-Fall Detection
- Analog output
- Motion Sensor
- Shock detector
- Vibration sensor
- Gesture Recognition
- Accident Detection
- 1 X ADXL335 3-axis Analog Output Accelerometer Module angular transducer 3v-5v