GY-291 ADXL345 3-Axis Accelerometer is a sensor board based on ADXL345 accelerometer integrated circuit. The ADXL345 is a small, thin, ultra low power, 3-axis accelerometer with high resolution (13-bit) measurement at up to ±16 g. Digital output data is formatted as 16-bit twos complement and is accessible through either a SPI (3- or 4-wire) or I2C digital interface.
Tap sensing detects single and double taps in any direction. Free fall sensing detects if the device is falling. These functions can be mapped individually to either of two interrupt output pins.
- Operating Voltage: 4V to 6V
- I/O Voltage Range: 1.7V to 3.6V
- Communication: SPI and I2C
- Operating Temperature: -40⁰C to 85⁰C
- Size: 3 mm × 5 mm × 1 mm
- 2.0-3.6VDC Supply Voltage
- Ultra Low Power: 40uA in measurement mode, 0.1uA in standby@ 2.5V
- Tap/Double Tap Detection
- Free-Fall Detection
- SPI and I2C interfaces
- · 1 x ADXL345 Tripple Axis Accelerometer Board