A flame detector is a sensor designed to detect and respond to the presence of a flame or fire. It also can detect ordinary light source in the range of of a wavelength 760nm-1100 nm. The detection distance is up to 100 cm. The Flame sensor can output digital or analog signal. It can be used as a flame alarm or in fire fighting robots.
• Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V DC
• Operating Current: 15mA
• Output Digital: 0V to 5V, Adjustable trigger level from preset
• Output Analog: 0V to 5V based on infrared radiation from fire flame falling on the sensor
• Detection angle about 60 degrees, it is sensitive to the flame spectrum.
• Comparator chip LM393 makes module readings stable.
• Gas-fueled cookers
• Industrial heating and drying systems
• Domestic heating systems
• Industrial gas turbines