There is a .J-Link or J-Trace model available to fit all project needs. J-Trace is a full superset of J-Link with the added benefit of trace capabilities. J-Trace models are designed for one particular family of cores. This popularity stems from the unparalleled performance, extensive feature set, large number of supported CPUs, and compatibility with all popular development environments. With up to 3MBytes/s download speed to RAM and record breaking flash loaders, as well as the ability to set an unlimited number of breakpoints in flash memory of MCUs, the J-Link debug probes are undoubtedly the best choice to optimize your debugging and flash programming experience. For enhanced emulation features Segger offers a Trace Emulator, J-Trace that works with the ARM ETM interface and enables engineers to trace back their code execution.
• Input voltage: 5v
• USB interface: USB 2.0 full-speed 12Mbps
• Target board interfaces: JTAG (20P)
• J-Link and target board serial data transfer degrees: maximum 12MHz
• Supported target board voltage: 1.2 – 3.3V, 5V compatible
• Operating ambient temperature: +5 ° C … +60 ° C
• Storage Temperature: -20 ° C … +65 ° C
• Movable arm.
• Air ball.