This is a very low cost transceiver module for the Arduino and any other microcontroller with an SPI interface. The module is based on the NRF24L01. This is a highly integrated, ultra-low power (ULP) 2Mbps RF transceiver IC for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band.
- Maximum operating speeds up to 2Mbps, GFSK modulation efficiency, Anti-interference ability
- 125 Channels, Multi-point communication and frequency hopping to meet the communication needs
- Built-in hardware CRC error detection, Multipoint communication address control.
- Low-power 1.9 ~ 3.6V, only 1uA on Power down mode
- Built-in 2.4Ghz antenna
- Built-in voltage regulator
- Standard DIP Pitch Interface for embedded applications
- Size: 34mm x 17mm x 1mm
- 1 x Multipoint Communication Control NRF24L01
- 1 x 2.4GHz Antenna Wireless Transceiver Module For Arduino